Global Procurement and Supplies
Global Procurement and Supplies(GPS) is established about two decades ago.
GPS specializes in the marketing of quality products, mainly in the field of chemicals, polymers, paper and paper chemicals, sourced from globally acclaimed manufacturers…
GPS is an exciting and challenging place to work. We have a well-deserved and growing reputation for both strategic and innovative thinking and hands-on delivery. If you believe that you have the skills, experience and vision that we expect from our employees, then please get in touch.
GPS's people have a business related or engineering degree with a minimum of two years experience, preferably in a consulting or procurement role. Most employees have experience in dealing with senior management in large or multinational organizations on a day-to-day basis, and enjoy working in an environment that is based on excellence, drive, enthusiasm, quality and integrity.
Working for GPS gives you great experience and opportunities. Our employees are our company, and we aim to ensure that working with GPS continues to be rewarding while we offer a competitive salary with flexible benefits plan. We are committed to providing support in training, both off and on the job. We expect you to have potential: we intend to help you maximize it.
We have created a flat organizational structure that is designed to maximize communication and allow you to contribute to the future direction of the business. Everyone is approachable - new ideas are key to progress.
Common tasks include:
- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel devising and maintaining office systems;
- booking rooms and conference facilities;
- using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases; invoicing;
- managing and maintaining budgets;
- liaising with external contacts;
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
- liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
- filing storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- High school graduates who have basic office skills.
- Knowledge of software applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets, and database management.
- Proficient in keyboarding and good at spelling, punctuation, grammar, and oral communication with excellent command of the English language.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Discretion, good judgment, organizational or management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
Our Value Proposition
Why choose GPS?
We are not a trading company with loyalty to any particular brand or manufacturer, our allegiance stands with specification, value, quality and performance. GPS is:
- Committed to providing our clients with unparalleled service, industry expertise and insight.
- Shortest distance between our clients and the manufacturers
- Reliable source supplier for specific products for your project
- Back office for your procurement
- Professionals with combined experience in sourcing bringing you years of experience
- Presence in the Middle East, US, Europe, China & India – can provide the most competitive solutions to your procurement requirements
- Thorough scanning of the market and the negotiation for the best prices possible